Monday 17 July 2017

Swapping Spit

One of the great thing about collecting Dead By 23 records is that there isn't much competition these days, especially for some of the releases. Case in point, this No Rights 7" that I scooped up on eBay for a few dollars.

This red sleeve version was made a few years ago for some festival. I think it was This Is Hardcore, probably in about 2011 or so. There were als six Down To Nothing 7"s made with a red sleeve too which were sold at the same event. I'm not 100% on this, but I'm guessing that these were some leftover copies that Robby made sleeves for and sold at the show. It's numbered on the back of the sleeve. This one is 13/18.

I think this is the 5th or 6th copy of this one that I have now. With hindsight I should probably have taken the collection out for a photo to make this post more interesting. Ah well.

No comments: