Saturday 17 November 2012

The White Thing That Still Holds True

So I've been getting a little tired of seeing Revelation reissue more of their catalogue each week. I haven't ordered any of them since the red and white Youth Of Today LPs. I must admit, I wasn't overly excited by buying more, so just left it longer and longer without placing an order. And then a couple of weeks ago, the weekly RevHQ email popped into my inbox and announced a new pressing of the Chain 12", this time on clear. So I went to the RevHQ store to find what I feared - no more white vinyl copies. I knew this would happen. I felt indifferent about these things until it they started to sell out, at which point I kicked myself for not picking them up when I had the chance. So the hunt was immediately on for a white vinyl Chain 12".

Fortunately, my mate Mark saved the day by finding a UK distro that had some in stock, which meant I didn't have to pay much postage.

After this one sold out I figured I'd pull the trigger and catch up on the rest. Hopefully I won't get hit for customs charges when they show up like the last time.

1 comment:

XjamesX said...

which distro has them marcus?