Monday 6 July 2009

Right Brigade 7" Pink

Back in October last year I picked up a pink vinyl Right Brigade 7". I was, however, convinced that it was red rather than pink, so then decided to try to pick up a pink one to compare the two. (You can read that entry HERE).

So anyway, in January I did pick up a pink copy on eBay. And today, nearly 7 months later, it finally showed up:

I won't even go into the detail of the delays. But now that I finally have this record, I can place it next to the one I picked up back in October to do the comparison:

Judge for yourself. Is one pink and one red, or are they both different shades of pink?

Dude also threw in an Underdog 'Live From Asbury Lanes' 7". This is a funny one. Has all the look and feel of a bootleg - plain labels, no record label name anywhere, in fact, no information other than song titles. This contains 4 songs. Kind of cool to have... although I'm glad I didn't actually pay for it!

1 comment:

Alternate 1995 said...

looks like a very early and very late transition press. Hard to tell with the one on the left, but I think I see some pink spots.
For 7 months it should have been Underdog - "Live from Marcus's Living Room"