Monday 9 April 2018

Live At TIHC MMXVI

I've probably mentioned before that live records are largely pointless, but when they're from a band that you're obsessive about then there's no question that you need them in your life. Case in point, this Integrity 'Live At This Is Hardcore 2016' LP. This was released last year, but it's taken me several months to actually get my copy, and a couple more to experience a day with no clouds and enough life to be able to see it. So by now it's pretty old news.

Interestingly, this isn't actually released by any label. It was put out by Dom & Dwid jointly and sold as a fan thing for a tour. As you can see, it's hand numbered out of 250 copies.

As usual, I also managed to get my hands on a test press. I have no idea how many copies exist, but mine came in a hand drawn cover:

2 comments:

Nico said...

Black vinyl and a live record. What has happened?

mcs said...

Ha!