Wednesday 23 August 2017

Hypercaffium Spazzinate Part 2

So almost exactly a year ago I posted on here 5 copies of the Descendents 'Hypercaffium Spazzinate' LP. Five copies, five pretty boring colours. Here are two more that are a little more interesting.

First up, the clear green. I struggle to remember, but I think that this was the US pre-order colour. It's a nice deep clear green... although the photo isn't great. It was shot with my old phone.

And this next copy is the Hot Topic exclusive colour. It's a clear, light blue. I think some people refer to it as 'coke bottle clear', although I can safely say that I have never seen a coke bottle this blue in all of my life. But hey.

What this post shows quite well is that my new phone camera is about ten times better than the old one... although I do still struggle with light issues. It's always either way too bright, or not bright enough.

Anyway, I'm still missing the glow in the dark vinyl copy of this record, which is annoying as hell. But at 7 copies already, I'm not losing sleep over it. It'll come one day.

No comments: