Saturday 24 September 2011

Mouthpiece LP ltd sleeve

Being a lifetime Revelation Records collector, i was disappointed a few weeks ago to see that there was a limited copy of the Mouthpiece discography LP available for This Is Hardcore. I read before the show that the LP was limited to 50 copies. It was pretty obvious that it would sell out so my chances of getting one were slim. Turns out I was wrong. My chances were zero. It sold out and nobody I knew that was going was able to get me one. I figured I would have to pay big bucks on ebay at some point. Fortunately I was wrong on that count too. A couple of weeks ago I was lucky enough to get one from a very nice chap who had about six of the things spare and wasn't asking for much at all. Brilliant!

So for anyone who hasn't seen it, this version is the second pressing on green with a limited cover numbered out of 50 copies. The cover shows simply a bearded GI Joe and a gold Rev logo. Looks great.

Cool that I didn't have to hit up ebay. Shame I wasn't so lucky with that DTN LP with a screened cover. Don't suppose anyone has one that they don't want?

4 comments:

Mark-Sandwell said...

wow that looks fucking ace.

Anonymous said...

good luck peter pan.

Mike said...

He had six to spare? Fuck. I want one.

Anonymous said...

Hit me up with dudes info to get a copy if still holding extras

Donpaulmichael@aol.com