Thursday 28 February 2008

FNS Records comes good

Way back in July 2007 I ordered some records from FNS Records. Today, after 7 months of waiting, my parcel finally arrived. It was pretty poorly packed, but thankfully everything arrived in good shape. It was interesting to open, since I had completely forgotten what I ordered. So I'm not even sure if I got what I paid for or not. Still, a pretty interesting haul. Here's what I found...

Hammer Bros LP Test Press (thrown in to compensate me for the order being late, and because a couple of 7"s I wanted were out of stock):

Hammer Bros LP with screened cover (numbered out of 50):


Hammer Bros LP, regular pressing:


Hammer Bros 7" on green-ish blue-ish vinyl:


Youth Of Togay 'The Dongs We Bury' 7" regular version (the sleeve being a parody of the Have Heart 'Things We Carry' LP) and some sort of limited sleeve version:

Boston X 7" on yellow, green and blue. The green is one of only three copies (apparently):


No comments: