Tuesday 19 June 2012

Grey & White Silence

Only last month I finally picked up a copy of the latest Cave In album on vinyl, 'White Silence'. I had been looking for a copy since it came out over a year previous. The last sentence of my post on that record was 'Somehow I have a feeling that this won't be the last copy of this record that I acquire'. Well, wouldn't you know it, I was bang on with that statement. In the last week I have received the two other colours - grey and white:

I have no idea which is the most limited colour. I believe that white was the Vacation Vinyl excusive colour and is limited to 100. But whether that means it is rarer than the other colours, I don't think anybody knows. All I know is that excluding the black, I now have a complete set of colour pressings of this one.

Just like buses, you wait ages for one and then three come along at once.

No comments: