Friday 8 May 2009

Road Trip! Part III (Doubles)

Part 3 of the road trip entry concludes with the items I picked up that I already own. Things that I picked up for two reasons - either because the sleeves were in better condition than mine, or because I thought I could use them to trade with other people for things that I want. So, if you see anything on here that you want, get in touch & let's see if we can work out a deal. I may also consider cash offers, since I've spent WAY too much on records the last few weeks. Thanks!

Absolution 7" on red:


Apartment 213 7" on grey:

Botch 7" on blue:

Canon 7" on blue:

Some Chokehold records & a Conviction 7" (for someone specific that I owe)

Chorus 7" on purple:

Falling Forward / Metroschifter split on pinky red:

Grip 7" on gold:

Integrity / Kids of Widney High with Bloodbook zine:

First Lifetime 7" on New age:

New Day Rising double 7" (for someone specific):

No Use For A Name 1st 7" on purpley pink:

Outburst 7" on blue:

Release 7" on red:

Ressurection 2nd 7" on blue:

Roosevelt's Inaugural Parade 7" on red on Initial Records:

Rain On The Parade 7" on red:

Strain 7" on yellow:

Undertow / Struggle split 7":

Walk Proud 1st 7" on New Age:

Zero Tolerance 7" on Hi Impact Records:

'In These Black Days Volume 3' 7" (Coalesce / Today Is The Day split 7" of Black Sabbath covers) on beige:

Clutch 'Passive Restraints' 12" on Earache:

Face Value 'Coming Of Age' LP on 'cow hide':

Into Another 1st LP on purple:

Quicksand 'Slip' LP:

Strife first LP:

Undertow LP on blue:

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That Undertow LP really takes me back! I used to see them play with Strain all the time in Seattle! Demian, the bass player from Undertow went to high school with me and was the person responsible for getting me into sXE and record collecting, totally stand up dude.

Mike said...

A lot of nice records here. Hopefully I can get my hands on a few of these. ;) I've never owned that Face Value LP, but that colored vinyl looks beautiful.


I traded a bunch of Sandman comics to Demian for an Undertow tour shirt years and years ago. I love that band.

Anonymous said...

I'm interested in the Integrity/KOWH split 7". I ordered it years ago and it never came. If you're willing to trade/sell it, send me an email at blastforhumanity@yahoo.com !!!!

Thanks a ton,
Take care,
Mitchel

Lucas said...

I'm interested in the In These Black Days Volume 3' 7" (Coalesce / Today Is The Day split on beige) if you still have it.

Email me at xdryfirex@yahoo.com.

-Lucas

anthony said...

i'd love to own the Undertow / Struggle split 7"...

drop me a line at my blog or email me at violentape@gmail.com if you're interested in selling it.

Dobek Ohashi said...

I sold half of those records on ebay in the last few weeks haha. Most recently the FACE VALUE swirl LP :)

Anyway, I call the ABSOLUTION EP.
It's the one I have missing. Possibly 3rd pressing(???) with all black cover. The other 2 versions have black on black writing above the white logo. I have those.
See here:
http://www.albarkley.com/core/pressing/absolution_7.php

I will drop you an email in few secs about the possible dealio.

Tyler Borich said...

If you still have them I'd like to get these off you...
-Falling Forward / Metroschifter split inky red
-Roosevelt's Inaugural Parade 7" on red
-Quicksand 'Slip'

Are you interested in selling or just trades?

mcs said...

Sorry Tyler. Those are long gone I'm afraid.