Sunday 28 December 2008

Gorilla Biscuits Tour Toy

Gorilla Biscuits went on tour in December in Japan & Australia. For some reason, to mark this occasion, they made up some 'action figures'. They were selling like hotcakes & pretty much impossible to get. Fortunately, I have a friend in Perth who was kind enough to pick one up for me. When I opened the package, I was surprised, because it was bigger than I was expecting based on the pictures I had seen. I was also surprised at how much these things cost. A lot of money for something that does nothing. But kinda cool. And just like records, they made different colours, so idiots like me can have fun trying to collect the set. Pah!


And now a big thanks to Paul for helping me out with this.

THANKS PAUL!

Miss you, dude.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Very cool that you were able to get your hands on one of these!

hows yr edge said...

I know someone who has a set of 3 ... ;)