Wednesday 12 November 2008

Blacklisted & So Be It

I finally got around to picking up a copy of the Blacklisted "...And The Beat Goes On" LP a few weeks ago. It was cheap on ebay. I can't remember why I didn't get this when it came out. I just missed it somehow. Even though I've had the songs for quite a while via the magic of modern technology, it's great to finally have the vinyl. I had to email the seller because after I paid two full months passed and I had received nothing. But today, finally, it showed up.

To make up for the delay, dude sent me a bonus 7" of a band called So Be It:

I'd never heard this band before, and I still haven't had time to listen to this yet. I like the cover though - a dude wearing a hood kicking another dude in the head, about to whack him with a chain. I hope it sounds as good as the cover suggests it might be. Maybe one day I'll get around to finding out...

5 comments:

xroldx said...

So Be It cover looks great, go and listen to it. I wanna know what it sounds like

hows yr edge said...

So Be It has members of Think I Care, R'N'R, ... It was my boy Joe Shumsky's band. His new band is called GLUE. Word.

About X Face said...

that SBI record is awesome, they did a second on Deathwish. Marcus you will love it.

the guy that did the artwork for it, did the Knockdown and Lights Out artwork too. i'm psyched on it.

Anonymous said...

that blacklisted album is too great. Funny thing, I got screwed out of a red on ebay. Think I won it for 17 bucks and never got it. Like 2 or 3 years ago. One of the few times I ever left negative feedback.

Unknown said...

i believe that i was the ebayer you bought it off of. sorry for the delay, and i hope you dig the sbi 7"!