Tuesday 15 April 2008

Dalek vs Blacklisted

Weird one this. No idea what's going on. Dalek vs Blacklisted. Dalek is (apparently) "New York's famed artist and illustrator". I never heard of him... but then again, I don't live in New York, and I don't really have an interest in the art of space monkeys or whatever this dude does. But someone somewhere decided to make a record which has 4 Blacklisted songs on it, and then plaster Dalek's artwork all over it:




The weird thing is that there is no text whatsoever on this record. Not a single word of printed or written word anywhere. So quite how anyone is supposed to know this is a Blacklisted record I don't know. Or even what songs are on it.

Having said that, if you go to the website of the place that put it out (http://www.smyrskicreative.com/dvb/dalekvsblacklisted.htm), it seems it is supposed to have some kind of sticker on the front giving this information. Pity mine doesn't have it. It's probably going to piss me off for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Handsome Pete said...

That record is ill.