Monday 30 December 2019

Integrity / Krieg Split

The final post in my 'catch up of the year' series. Today it's the Integrity / Krieg split 12". This was I think the first record I got this year. I remember taking photos of it in January which were low quality. I tried again a couple of months later with the same result. I've finally managed to get some acceptable photos just in time for the last post of the year.

Kicking things off with the test press in hand drawn sleeve. I have no idea who the face is on the front cover.

Next, the most limited colour vinyl pressing. The clear vinyl. As with every Relapse release, there are 100 made and they not sold to the public.

The rest of the colours are pretty ugly. This one is called 'clear with black smoke & splatter' and it is also out of 100 copies.

This is the 'Milky Clear with splatter' and there are 200 of these.

And the 'White & black merge with splatter', which is the most common colour, out of 300.

And finally, the black vinyl version. No idea how many of these exist.

It seems crazy that it took me almost a year to get this up here but that's just the way this rolls these days. Although hopefully now I have discovered a new photo taking technique, I can keep this more up to date next year. We shall see...

1 comment:

Mike said...

Again...I'm not an Integrity fan, but that personalized Dwid cover is so fucking cool.