Thursday 14 November 2019

Integrity / Psywarfare Reboot

The end of the year is fast approaching and I still have a few records that I have picked up this year that I haven't featured on here. Better do some work...

Today's item is a split 12" featuring Integrity and Psywarfare. A long time ago (in the late 90s) there was an Integrity / Psywarfare split 7" on Victory. Twenty something years later and we get the same artists doing another split release, this time as a 12". I think this record was pressed for a small run of shows in January, with a few leftovers being sold to lucky fools after the shows were over.

I managed to score a test press in a cover hand drawn by Dwid:

But then I also picked up a second test press, but this one comes in a Misfits '3 Hits From Hell' rip off sleeve that I think was made by Dom:

As for the regular pressing of this one, there were three colours of vinyl pressed, each being out of only 100 copies.

First up is blue with black splatter:

This colour goes pretty well with the Psywarfare side of the sleeve, which is blue.

The next version is the orange / black merge vinyl. This one goes better with the Integrity side of the sleeve:

The final copy is the flourescent green with a yellow blob version. This one doesn't really go well with anything, except maybe my collection of yellow highlighter pens.

I don't REALLY have a collection of yellow highlighter pens. Come on, what do you take me for here - some kind of nerd?

1 comment:

Mike said...

Those special covers from Dwid always look amazing.