Sunday 7 April 2019

US East Coast Trip, Part 4 - Brooklyn

So on the day after the show in New Jersey, we went to see Into Another again at the Brooklyn Bazaar. It was a pretty cool venue. Apparently Youth Of Today had played there the week before.

So even though I was going to see Into Another, Beyond were also on the bill. Beyond also played, and even though I wasn't too fussed about seeing them, they really impressed me. I've never been a huge fan of the Beyond 'No Longer At Ease' LP, but I really enjoyed them live, and the songs sounded so good that I left wanting to go home and listen to the LP again.

I filmed a couple of songs so I'm putting them up here as a record.

When Into Another hit the stage, I filmed the first two songs, then put the phone away and enjoyed it. Here ya go...

Into Another were every bit as good as I had hoped. I stood at the front and sang along like it was 1995 all over again. I was so into it that I even got sucked into buying another version of 'Ignaurus', this time on red vinyl.

My photo of this one isn't great. The colour is actually a nice solid, darkish red. But here it just looks like a regular red. Sorry.

No comments: