Wednesday 4 July 2018

Interiors

It feels like months ago that Quicksand released their 'comeback' LP 'Interiors'. In fact, it feels like months ago because it WAS months ago. It came out in November, although the pre-orders went live in August of last year. As is the case with every record these days, there were about 4 different colours launched, each exclusive to somewhere or other and, as is also common, most colours sold out pretty much immediately. I picked up the only option that was available to me, which was the clear vinyl. I even had the privilege of paying extra for this version as it came with a t-shirt that I didn't want.

This is one of the downsides of the way I buy records these days - I get them months after they came out. It therefore seems pointless saying anything about this record as it's old news at this point. So... good night!

1 comment:

Mike said...

You can say if you like the music at least!