Tuesday 28 November 2017

Persevere

Anyone who reads this thing regularly knows that I'm not a big fan of black vinyl. My reasons are not particularly interesting, but simply because I've always beein into limited stuff, and generally speaking, black vinyl isn't 'limited'. So if you can scan this blog you won't see many black vinyl records. Now and again, however, I'll go out of my way to pick up something black. For example, this Floorpunch 'Division One Champs' 7". It's black vinyl, but given that it comes in the second press sleeve with green lettering, it's sufficiently different to my other copies to warrant buying.

So all of a sudden I find myself in a situation where the only copy of this 7" I don't own is the first press black vinyl copy. So I kinda figure I should probably pick up one of those too to 'complete the set'.

1 comment:

Mike said...

The only one that you need is the only one that I have.