Tuesday 19 August 2014

Rev Catch Up

I'm not sure there are many people still picking up every single one of the Revelation repressings. Besides myself and Geoff, I can't imagine there are more than about two people who are still religiously buying every single colour of every single record that Rev press up each week. I think this ceased to be fun a long time ago, but for one reason or another I can't seem to break the habit. Here's my latest batch...

First, the 7"s. And yes, I'm including the Farside 7" here even though technically it's on Crisis Records.

Somehow I bought two Youth Of Today 7"s on white, but this was not intentional.

Next up, the 12"s. Even though I said that collecting these isn't fun, I am particularly happy with the Civ LP on pink and the Mouthpiece discography on gold. The rest, however, look horrible.

After a quick count, I can now reveal that I own a total of forty thousand pieces of Revelation colour vinyl. And still there are more that I don't have...

3 comments:

Mike said...

I hate these posts, because I inevitably end up thinking to myself, "I don't have that color, do I? Maybe I do, and I've forgotten.".

geoff said...

mike you are so right about that. i honestly dont know if i have all of the represses anymore. theres just too many to keep track in my mind.

Handsome Pete said...

Rev repress burnout.

If they had staggered them more I would have been more likely to keep up with them.