Thursday 24 July 2014

Gold Breakdown

Slowly I've been chipping away at the color vinyl Black Flag 7"s. At the end of 2012, I finished collecting the Black Flag color vinyl LPs, and realised that I had next to no 7"s. So I made a list of what I was missing, and started out shopping. I've picked up a few, and here's the latest... 'Nervous Breakdown' on gold.

I'm not exactly sure why, but this gold vinyl and red and white sleeve combination looks great. Definitely one of the nicest looking Flag 7"s I have.

I'd been looking for one of these for a while and never so much as seen one. Then two appeared on eBay at the same time. One appeared listed at $150. The other started at $0.99. I wrote off the expensive one and watched the cheaper one, which I won for $21 in the end. I was happy enough with that.

I only need three more colour Flag 7"s now - 'Six Pack' on both blue and yellow vinyl, and 'Nervous Breakdown' on red vinyl with large hole. If anyone has any leads, get at me.

1 comment:

Daniel M said...

There's two blues of Six Pack. One on baby blue and the other on translucent blue.