Tuesday 15 April 2014

This Month's Integrity Post

Barely a month goes by on here without an Integrity post, so here's this month's, which is made up of some random 7"s which have nothing in common other than that they are 7"s by Integrity.

First up is this second press reissue copy of the 'In Contrast Of Sin' 7". I think when this came out I was pretty much fed up of reissues, so I consciously decided not to buy it. But then as time went on it felt like I had made a mistake by leaving it. There were two second press colours and I still need the other. I'm sure I'll pick it up eventually.

Next is a first press copy of the split 7" with Creepout, on the Japanese label Juke Boxxx records. There were three versions of this one made. Previous to this, I had the rarest version with a tour sleeve. This one here is the most common version, although I think this is by far the best looking sleeve.

And finally, the A389 records pressing of the 'Black Heksen Rise' 7". This contains the songs from the split double 7" with Rot In Hell. It was originally pressed as a single 7" by a small label called Indie Recordings, and now A389 have pressed it on four different colours of vinyl.

Of course, I had to pick up all colours to score maximum idiot points...

I think I need to make an Integrity wants list. There are so many variants of so many records that I missed that I feel that I need to make a list to keep track. But with more Integrity releases planned for Record Store Day, it seems that things are likely to get worse before they get better. Maybe I should just throw in the towel...

No comments: