Sunday 13 April 2014

Shit Rolls Downhill

I picked up my first copy of The A-Team's 'A Is For Asshole' LP in March 2009 (i.e. five years ago!) and I wrote in that entry 'It also comes on camo vinyl, which I guess I would also like to pick up at some point'. Well, it would seem that 'some point' has finally come around...

Ok, so it's not really camo vinyl, but that's how a lot of people referred to it a few years back. I'm not sure how else you would describe this colour other than perhaps dirty green. Not that it matters of course.

I always liked this band and this LP. I had an email from the brother of one of the band members a year or so ago. He had found this blog and asked me if I could email him a high res photo of the LP cover. Apparently he was going to use it to get a shirt made up for his brother's newborn baby. Well, at least this blog came in useful for once.

No comments: