Sunday 22 December 2013

Get Out

It's been quite a long time since I listened to Lights Out. I saw them live back in about 2005 and all I remember about it was thinking how young they all looked. But back in 2004-05 they were one of the bands I listened to most. I don't really know why I don't listen to them anymore. I guess it's mainly just a case of forgetting about them. But what better way to get re-acquainted with a band you haven't listened to in a while than to grab a test press? This is a test of their 'Get Out' 7" on Youngblood Records, numbered 19 of 24.

This test just comes in a plain yellow paper dust sleeve with a glossy Lights Out sticker in the top corner. It's minimal, but at the same time I like it because it's a little different to the usual plain white dust sleeve or alternative, photocopied cover.

Test count is now 47.

2 comments:

Mike said...

Great score. I would love to get my hands on a test of the LP. That thing is one of my favorite albums from that time period.

Cam said...

Saw them play in Newcastle on the same tour, never owned any of the records but they were good live.