Friday 15 November 2013

Going Confetti Again

It's been a while since I've seen any Give records on any record blogs. The band's output seems to have slowed. I guess they must be in between records or something. Well anyway, I'm not sure if people didn't notice or if they just aren't bothered, but this second press of the 'Singles Going Confetti' 12" appeared a couple or months back. There were 100 on clear and 400 on black. Naturally, being a fan of both Give and clear vinyl, I couldn't resist picking one up.

Not only is clear the best looking vinyl, but it also makes for the best (and most effortless) photos. But despite how rad this clear copy looks, I still can't believe that I didn't pre-order the European press with the limited cover. I think that one is going to haunt me for a while to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay, and i have a copy of that euro version...

Greg said...

Yeah, I just came here to brag about my Euro version as well.