Sunday 13 October 2013

Police & Thieves / Remission Split Test

I've had this a while but am only just getting around to posting it because, quite simply, I forgot all about it. It got put in the wrong pile on my floor. And believe me, there are a few piles. Anyway, this is a test press of the Police & Thieves / Remission split 7" on Amendment Records. It comes in a nice handmade card sleeve.

The labels are stamped and it is hand numbered out of 20 copies. I got number 17.

That's 39/52 tests done with 11 weeks to go.

4 comments:

geoff said...

you could always just buy a bunch of really bad test presses off of ebay and make it to 50 by the end of october.

mcs said...

Geoff! Trust me, I did think about lowering my standards a little to hit the target, but I think that would be a fake result. But I actually have a couple more good ones lined up, so this race ain't over yet ;o)

XjamesX said...

I have this test too. Fantastic record. The best two "current" hardcore bands in the world atm in my opinion :)

bubblegum casting said...

very cool love this blog