Saturday 16 February 2013

No Tolerance BSE Gold 39/88

Sometimes seeing is believing. That was definitely the case for me with No Tolerance. I'd had the demo on my ipod for a while and played it a lot, but when I got he Youngblood 7" I really started to pay attention. And then I saw them play live and pretty much decided they were the best band in the world. So it was pretty important that I get the demo 7" on gold... which I finally received this week. This obviously gives a nod to the Floorpunch 7", being on gold vinyl numbered out of 88 copies.

Overall I would say that the Youngblood 7" is the better record, but this is clearly the one everyone wants (well, aside from tests of course). Since this is the first copy of this that I own, now I need a black copy. Anyone wanna help me out?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a hype around this band...

Mike said...

Damn. I need this record. Great score.