Thursday 17 January 2013

More Than I've Got

There's something I always liked about the Right Brigade / A Poor Excuse 7", and I always kinda wanted to collect all the different versions. I just never got around to it. I did buy two versions from some dick on eBay last year, but he never sent them and then seemed to vanish from eBay. Seemed a bit weird as he had thousands of positive feedback. Maybe he died? Who knows?

Well I recently spotted this yellow vinyl copy and added it to my collection. I only ever bought one copy of this record when it came out and never really knew which colours were rarer than others, but the Bridge Nine discography tells me that this is the rarest colour and there are only 152 of these.

Perhaps now that this doesn't seem to sell for much I can add the other versions to my white cardboard box. Hmmm. We shall see...

1 comment:

Mike said...

Nice score. I remember there was a time when I wanted to collect all the B9 releases and this 7 inch always was a high dollar item.