Tuesday 17 July 2012

Tarpit / Victim Record Releases

Here's a two record lot I won on eBay recently that would probably do quite well in a 'crap but vaguely amusing record covers' competition. These two are both copies of the same record, a split 7" between Tarpit & Victim on Last Anthem Records. I always liked Tarpit and I really like their LP, but in all honesty I'm not sure why I felt the need to add two more copies of this record to my collection. I think sometimes I will just buy something if it's cheap and if there's not much else to buy that week. Anyway, both versions with very high quality covers as you can see. The first is the Burt Reynolds record release cover #8/55:

The second is the Get Real record release cover #1/50. I can only assume this was for a show that Tarpit played with Get Real. But not sure why one record gets two release show covers. I assume one was for the Tarpit release show and one the Victim release show, but I'm just speculating. Anyone know for sure?

Well, now that's over please remember to come back tomorrow for more high quality releases.

No comments: