Tuesday 15 May 2012

Misfits II

As you may recall, I picked up three copies of the purple vinyl Misfits LP back on Record Store Day. One I sold to a friend for cost price, the other I traded with a guy overseas. He asked me to pick one up, so I did. But I wasn't sure what to ask him to send me in return, as I figured I would be able to get most of the RSD stuff I wanted myself. So in the end I sked him to send me one of the US colours of the very same Misfits LP. So he sent me a blue one.

The funny thing is I'm not even really into the Misfits at all. So god only knows what I will do with the two copies of this record that I have. I'll probably trade these away at some point. Then again, I always say that and never get around to it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should at least be giving the record a listen, you never know, you might like it!

Anonymous said...

Not so good as Earth AD but the record that got me into MISFITS...

mcs said...

I have actually listened to it twice now. And you know what? It IS good. I think I could definitely get into The Misfits. As stupid as it sounds though, I don't want to, but that's mainly because whenever I get into a band I have this stupid urge to collect their records. And quite clearly, trying to collect Misfits records in 2012 requires some serious money!