Saturday 28 April 2012

Green Voicebox

So this 7" is one that I am pretty sure that nobody else cares about. The band is called Voicebox, but I don't think it was a real band. It was more a project, I think. The two songs on this 7" are the only songs they released. Voicebox was Dan O'Mahoney and Chuck Treece. If I were to list all of Dan O's output in order of how much I liked them, this would be right up there. Great songs, which are undoubtedly made by the guitars.

I previously had this on blue vinyl and orange vinyl, but spotted this green vinyl one on eBay for cheap so figured I would take it.

It wasn't looking too green in the photos, so I trawled through the boxes to find the blue one to highlight the difference. I'm still not too convinced it's that obvious though.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Great 7" and I always thought the colored vinyl looked really cool too.

Mike said...

"Chuck....NOW!" Such a great record. NFAA, Carry Nation, Voicebox, 411...Dan O could not miss...