Saturday 11 June 2011

Black Flag colour 7"s

Two more entries into the Black Flag colour vinyl collection. One old, one new. Let's start with the old one...

'Louie Louie' 7" on red. No idea how old this one might be. My guess would be 1990-92. Somewhere round there. I got this on ebay uk for dead cheap.

The second is the 'Six Pack' 7" on white/grey/clear. The colour is somewhere between grey and white, but it's also slightly see thru. I got this one from RevHQ when I ordered some other bits and pieces recently, so it must be a brand new repress.

I still badly need a copy of the 'In My Head' LP on colour if anyone has one to give up, or if anyone knows anyone who might give one up. Get in touch.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you need the NERVOUS BREAKDOWN on color man (yellow)!!

Anonymous said...

There's a lot of Nervous Breakdown variants, imabouttohaveanervousbreakdown.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Anonymous! Just made a post about your blog!

Jason said...

new BF vinyl colors also include Nervous Breakdown on blue, Louie Louie on grey, and TV Party on orange.. Looks like the SST color vinyl machine has been rebooted!