Wednesday 20 April 2011

Movielife LP on Red

Way back in December I picked up a white vinyl repress of the Movielife LP on Revelation. I also found out that they pressed some on red vinyl too. I said:

The second colour is red and is out of 503 copies. I'd like to be able to show you what it looks like, but unfortunately I can't because I don't have one.

Well, I finally do and I therefore can. So here ya go:

As this next picture shows, the record is almost transparent. You really have to click the picture to see what I mean, and if you do you will see the band name on the sleeve through the record. However, if you hold the record up and put your hand behind it you can't see anything, as if it's a solid colour. Kinda weird. Also, kinda not very interesting at all for the average human.

That's now 204 pieces of Rev vinyl in my house. According to the latest forecast there should be approximately ten more showing up in the next month. Get in the hole!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Nice! I saw this Movielife LP on RSD. It was sealed and I almost picked it up in case it happed to be the color you were missing. Glad I decided to not chance it!

Lins87 said...

decent record