Saturday 11 December 2010

I Don't Want To Grow Up

It was about a year ago I started trying to collecting Descendents records. I managed to get a few and was fortunate enough to get most of them for pretty reasonable prices too. The latest addition to my collection is no exception. I picked up a copy of the second album, 'I Don't Want To Grow Up' on red vinyl for $53. Not bad since the two previous copies i watched close out on ebay went for about $150 and $100 respectively. Even better, this copy is in really great shape. Not sure how old this copy is, but I would guess it was made in the early 90s, since that seems to be when SST colour vinyl was pretty common in the record stores (yes, i'm old enough to remember!).

I think that on balance this is my favourite Descendents album. Mind you, I seem to say that about whichever record I'm listening to at the time.

No comments: