Saturday 13 November 2010

Gameface LP Purple

Oh, the wonders of doing a blog. I picked up a green vinyl Gameface record a couple of months ago, and when I posted about it (HERE) I asked if anyone would have a solid purple vinyl copy that they could live without. Well, what do you know, one kind soul got in touch and we arranged a trade. So now I have a seventh copy of this record:

Apparently the person who sent this to me got it direct from the singer, Jeff Caudill, when he was clearing out his garage. Makes me wonder how many other records are out there in band member's or label owner's storage areas just waiting to be cleared out.

This incident also proves that there is no point in taking a photo of a collection unless it's complete. I took a photo of my copies of this record two months ago, and now it's out of date. But I can't be bothered to get them all out and do it again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I really need to update some collection pictures also. But I recoil by thinking it takes way to much time and effort... Shame on me haha!

Dobek Ohashi said...

When you took that lot photo there was 6 records in it. Easy arrangement, 3-3. Theoretically, how would yougo about lining up 7 records for the photo shoot?
3 on top and 4 bottom in a pyramid-like shape? Or 3 on top and 4 on the bottom and fill one empty spot with a cover to make it 4-4?