Wednesday 27 January 2010

Bane - 3:58 PM Los Angeles 7"

Finally got my final Bane 7"s in the recent "Time & Place" series. This one is called "3:58PM Los Angeles" and contains the same songs as the "12:58 Rome" 7". I gotta say, my main gripe with these 7"s is that they really should have used the 24hr clock. I seriously HATE any clock that isn't on the 24hr setting. 3:58PM? Why not just say 15:58? Less chance of confusion with the 24 hour clock... unless of course you're trying to communicate with a complete moron who can't subtract 12 from a number in the 13-23 range.

As usual with these records, there are three colours, as follows:

300 on green:

700 on yellow:

1000 on greyish white:

In total, the past three months or so have given me (aka tricked me into buying) 14 new Bane 7"s. Fourteen!

Add this to the 17 Bane 7"s I owned before this series, and that gives you a grand total of one shitload of Bane 7"s sitting in my house. And the sad thing is that there are at least ten more that I don't have that I need. Yes, need. Not want. Need.

Piss.

3 comments:

Handsome Pete said...

The only people who use a 24 hour clock here are military.

mcs said...

In that case, the military have just gone up in my estimations and the rest of you have gone way down!

hows yr edge said...

Oh man, I got the LA ones the other day too. I better update my pic as well. Gotta keep up with those football playing - 24 hour clock hooligans ...