Tuesday 15 September 2009

Iron Age LP on "Clear"

Picked up the Tee Pee Records pressing of the new Iron Age LP. Unlike the version that the band put out (see HERE), this version comes as a single LP. When I ordered it said it was clear vinyl. Yeah right. About as clear as a glass of milk.

Comes with a little sticker on the front, which makes some pretty bold claims, but which I would say is also a pretty accurate description of this album:


Not sure how many of these things there are on "clear", but you can still order one if you want from the Tee Pee store. This is the best new release of the year in my opinion. Stop wasting time & get on this.

2 comments:

hop said...

After 5 weeks I've got a reply from Tee Pee about the pressing:

"I think it was just the clear vinyl for this pressing."

Wow, they were a fountain of knowledge!

mcs said...

Ha, that's great! What a bunch of fartknockers.