Sunday 14 June 2009

A Pair Of Iron Boots

Sometimes I find that I don't consciously collect records. I just somehow end up with them. As stupid as this sounds, there just seem to be some bands whose records I just seem to slowly amass and then suddenly I end up with a few and it seems like I collect them. This seems to have happened with Iron Boots. It's not like I think they're the best band ever. They're alright, like. But not amazing. They released three 7"s in total in their short existence. So how many do I have? Eight. What a dumbass! The latest couple rocked up this week...

First, the gold vinyl repress of the demo 7". This is cool because it has a sleeve with gold lettering to match the vinyl (whereas the black vinyl has black ink... cool huh?):


The second Iron Boots 7" of this week is the final 7" on white. I think there are only 100 of these things.

Now that I have realised I have most of their records, I figure I might as well try to get the ones I haven't got... although, in order to do that, I'd need to get at least 5 more. Christ.

No comments: