Tuesday 19 May 2009

Fetch Me Some Painkillers

Just picked up a couple of recent re-pressings on Painkiller Records, both on clear vinyl. And even though they are clear, the vinyl is a kind of dirty clear (if you look at the 1st pic you will see what I mean) which is interesting.

First up is the Mind Eraser "Glacial Reign" LP. This is the third pressing of this album, out of 550 copies:

I'm loving Mind Eraser right now. I can't get enough. I hope they tour the UK. Can anyone confirm if this is happening?

The second record is the Iron Age "The Way Is Narrow" 7". I hadn't got this before, or heard it, but it kills. A really good HARDcore record. Clear is the second press of 520 copies:

People have been complaining about the price of the new Iron Age LP. I think it was $35 postpaid. I didn't get around to ordering it yet, but unfortunately it has sold out. So it seems like everyone who bitched about the price bought one anyway. Damn whingers.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I love the cover for that Iron Age 7 inch.

Junk Food said...

Texas. Everything this band touches, turns to gold man. Ha. Seriously.