Wednesday 29 April 2009

The Prodigal Son Brings Death

The latest release from Youngblood Records is a 7" by Mind Eraser entitled 'The Prodigal Son Brings Death' 7". The pre-orders went up for this in early December, and the demand was so high that the Youngblood online store got taken down later the same day. Unfortunately, I missed out on the first press colours. Given that I have nearly every version of every YB release, I was pretty disappointed. Oh well. It's just a matter of time before I pick them up on eBay I guess. Anyway, last week I discovered that the second press is now available, so I bagged myself one. 354 on red vinyl:

There are 10 songs on this 7". There's also the most useless lyric sheet in the world. Well, I assume it's a lyric sheet. I can't actually tell, since it's pretty much illegible. Check it:

This band destroys. I heard they were touring Europe his summer. I can't find anything about it on the internet, but I hope its true.

2 comments:

Mike said...

It was really difficult for me to not order this, since I love Youngblood...but this band doesn't really move me.

Hop said...

I've got a double of this on clear... will try and remember to send you an email tomorrow, gonna be in London Thursday