Monday 15 September 2008

Mental Talk

Today brings the arrival of another order from Six Feet Under Records.
Several weeks ago I was sat at the computer on a Saturday night, and an email dropped into my inbox from SFU, announcing a pre-order of a live Trash Talk LP of which there were only 97 copies. The funny thing is, I never heard this band before, but I figured that I should pick up the LP because, if I waited a couple of hours, then the only chance I would ever have to own this thing would be via eBay. Which would of course mean that I would have to pay five times the price from the SFU store. So I bought it. The cover and the record aren't much to look at:

... although the B-side does look very pretty:


I also picked up the proper version of the Mental demo 7". The last one with the crazy cover (see HERE) had a song missing. This is the one with all the songs intact.

2 comments:

Mike said...

With the Six Feet Under guy on tour, it looks like I'll have to wait a little while for my order to ship. :(

xroldx said...

Saw Trash Talk this friday in Arnhem. Never heard anything by the band prior to that but damn they are one hell of a live band! I do doubt I would ever to their songs at home.