Sunday 24 August 2008

Satanic Threat 7"

I picked this up from RevHQ after seeing & hearing it at my friend Robert's house, but thought it deserved a post of its own. It's basically a metal record done as some kind of joke or parody of Minor Threat songs. You can either view it as stupid, or quite cool. I see it as the latter.

Cool satanic artwork, fancy fold out sleeve & song titles like "Guilty Of Hating Christ", "Small God, Big Cross" and, of course, "Satanic Threat", this is a fun record that every family should own.


I love this picture:



3 comments:

Lins87 said...

That cut out cover is amazing.

mcs said...

Yeah. It's expensive packaging for sure. Maybe that's why it costs so much to buy! Anyway, I just found out there are some on red vinyl, so I need to order that. I can pick you up a copy if you like...

gloom666 said...

cool to see the record on here original format. I put the ep out, and still have a very few copies left if anyone needs one. check my site at gloomrecords.com