Sunday 24 August 2008

Rev Distro Order

Latest order from RevHQ...

First up, the latest Annihilation Time LP. Mine is black, but came with some stupid credit card that allowed me to download the album. A good idea, although slightly annoying that I had to download it one song at a time.

Next, two versions of a new Internal Affairs 12". This one is referred to as "Internal Affairs x Dalek x Triumvir". A bit of a weird one. Dalek is some artist that I had never heard of until he did art on a Blacklisted record (you can see & read about that HERE). Triumvir is some kind of clothing company that I had never heard of who are apparently "cool". This record is limited to 500 copies... although I am not clear if there are 500 total, or 500 of each colour (there are 4 colours in total).


A new Down To Nothing split 7" with some Australian band. Fuck knows why I bought this. I have no intention of listening to it.

Finally, yet another Fired Up 7" on Youngblood. This version is part of the 3rd pressing - 300 on purple.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Man, other than the record release version, I think the purple vinyl is the only pressing of the Fired Up record that I'm missing. I need to get over to REVHQ and order it!