Thursday 28 August 2008

Jailbreak

My favourite record of the year so far is the RZL DZL LP (you can read about that HERE). Only a couple of weeks ago, I learned that those dudes used to be in a band called Jailbreak. Coincidentally, I then found a couple of their records for sale on eBay, one with a pre-cover, one on red vinyl:




Looking at the lyric sheet, this band was around circa 2002, which was a period that I was kind of out of touch with hardcore. I don't know how big they got, but I am stoked that I picked this up. Well worth $4 each.

2 comments:

About X Face said...

long time lurker.. but i love this 7", been playing it a lot recently.

mcs said...

Thanks for posting! I wish more people would. But yeah, good record. I ripped it to MP3 last night. Spoke to a friend & he has a copy of the 2nd 7" for me. I'm excited about that.